We are often engaged to provide various levels of Utility Surveys for Multi Storey Construction projects. The purpose of a utility investigation is often just for anchors for the basement levels however the level of our service’s can grow depending on your requirements.
1 Bligh St, Sydney project saw the removal of 5 office blocks to make room for one mega building as well as the installation of a new underground sub-station under the road.
Our role was to collect and distribute Sub-surface Utility Information accurately and efficiently to the project management team and their consultants, enabling a successful design with minimal interruption to existing infrastructure and neighbouring business’s.
- Often in the heart of the cities Central Business District
- High-risk networks like high-pressure gas, optic fibre and Transmission electricity
- Heritage Stormwater network
- Outfall Trunk Sewer mains
- Heritage Tank Stream network
- Heritage above ground features including kerbs
- High volumes of pedestrian and public movement
How we helped:
- Gained a detailed understanding of client requirements and project objectives
- Managed subcontractors including traffic control and potholing
- Night work to avoid traffic and public
- Provided detailed site mark up and survey
- Provided targeted secondary investigation work based on initial site work
- Delivered data in PDF plans and CAD formats