Project: Parramatta Light Rail Stage 1 – Delivery
Client: Parramatta Connect
Continuing the relationship from the Early Investigations Works, Locaters are engaged to provide locating, surveying and associated reporting for the Parramatta Light Rail Stage 1 construction phase.
Our responsibilities include locating, permit sign off, design set-out and the distribution of any new subsurface utility information back to their project database and project management teams.
Working together, Locaters have provided flexibility and continuity from our staff with the JV team benefiting from the advantages of our multi skilled (Locator/Surveyor) personnel.
- Congestion of underground networks within our Section – Parramatta’s CBD and Eat Street Precincts
- High-risk networks including high pressure gas, optic fibre, transmission electricity
- High profile environment working around the public
- Unidentified utilities
- Short windows of opportunity
- COVID 19
How we we helped:
- Gained thorough understanding of client requirements
- Compliance to Parramatta Connect systems and safety requirement
- Supplied multiple staff, as needed, to accommodate project demands
- Undertake utility identification and reporting
- Delivery of data back to the project in Real time
- Communication to project staff on issues and progress