Shoalhaven Hospital (Nowra)
Client: Health Infrastructure
Locaters have been engaged to provide a full 3D utility survey of areas surrounding the proposed hospital extension works. This work is crucial as the hospital design incorporating changes to internal roads and car parks, and utility infrastructure will affect the existing utility network.
Our role has been to collect and distribute Sub-surface Utility Information accurately and efficiently to our client.
- High-risk networks like high pressure gas and optic fibre
- Hospital staff and critical patient services
- Public and noise
- Site accessibility
How we helped:
- Gained a thorough understanding of client requirements
- Provided detailed site mark up for survey
- Delivered data in PDF plans and CAD formats