Kingsgrove to Revesby Quadruplication
Client: Leighton (K2RQ Alliance)
As part of the early works for the K2RQ project, Locaters Pty Ltd was engaged to supply various office and field investigations to validate existing subsurface utilities from both DSS drawings and DBYD.
Our role was to collect and distribute Sub-surface Utility Information accurately and efficiently to the project management team.
- Ethane gas pipe
- Existing and operational RailCorp communications, electrical and signalling infrastructure
- Congested utility networks at bridges and stations
- High-risk utilities including optic fibre and transmission electricity (>330kv)
How we helped:
- Gained detailed understanding of client requirements
- Identified infrastructure omitted from tender documentation
- Provided detailed site mark up for survey
- Undertook utility Identification and reporting
- Delivered data in PDF plans and CAD formats