Client: O’Donnell Griffin
Locaters Pty Ltd was engaged on a casual basis providing Locating and Surveying services to the early works related to the Lidcombe Granville Upgrade Project.
Our role was to provide detailed site mark ups of existing subsurface utilities, permit to excavate co-ordination as well DSS Work as Executed Survey and plan preparation.
• Existing and operational RailCorp communications, electrical and signalling infrastructure
• Inaccurate existing site plans
How we helped:
• Gained detailed understanding of client requirements
• Update site specific plans to aid in design and construction activities
• Provided ongoing detailed site mark up/remark for construction activities
• Undertook utility identification and reporting
• Delivered data in Sydney Trains compliant CAD and pdf format