Sydney Southern Freight Line
Client: REED, John Holland
Date: 2009, 2010
As part of the early works for REED on the Sydney South Freight Line (SSFL) project, Locaters Pty Ltd was engaged to supply a full 3D utility survey to identify existing infrastructure as per DSS drawings and DBYD. We returned to the project to support the John Holland construction activities.
Our role was to coordinate the collection of as-built data and preparation of the data to DSS standards for WAX sign off. We prepared the data for hand over to Australian Rail Track Corporation (ARTC) and ultimately RailCorp.
- Keeping abreast of construction activities
- Implementing systems of work that ensured as-built data was being collected
How we helped:
- Gained detailed understanding of client requirements
- Supplied multiple staff, as needed, to accommodate the demands of the project
- Managed subcontractors including potholing
- Provided detailed site mark up for survey
- Undertook utility identification and reporting
- Delivered data in PDF plans and CAD formats