Client: Fulton Hogan
Locaters Pty Ltd were engaged to provide a full 3D utility survey of the existing subsurface utility network.
Our role was to collect and distribute Sub-surface Utility Information accurately and efficiently to the project management team.
- Semi-rural environment
- Poor records from utility providers
- High-risk networks including optic fibre
- Main road
- Final design requiring completion
How we helped:
- Gained thorough understanding of client requirements
- Supplied multiple staff, as needed, to accommodate project demands
- Managed subcontractors including potholing
- Provided detailed site mark up for survey
- Undertook utility identification and reporting
- Delivered data in PDF plans and CAD formats
- Provided ongoing detailed site mark up/remark for construction activities